Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If April doesen't get here soon i am going to be broke buying stuff for the bike of witch 1/2 will stay at home not needed.
Weather is bad can't ride so I'm spending way to much time on line looking at goodies that will look good on the bike or look to be useful on the trip.

Just order a water proof sissy bar backpacl, waiting on my Desert Dawgs crash bar chaps, just installed the Memphis shades lowers, now i'm looking at a set of FX pivotal riser extenders. Going to be to broke to make the trip. :coffee: HELP :71baldboy:

·
On The Road Again!
3,270 Posts
What are YOU compaining about??
You're in TEXAS!!
If April doesn't come to Jersey soon, I'm gonna shoot myself!
I am getting really Really REALLY tired of near zero weather and plowing snow!
Just plowed ANOTHER 5 inches of the crap this morning.
I'm running out of places to pile it!
This sucks!

·
American Legion Rider
21,186 Posts
Send it all to Al Gore.:D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I had the 3in extensions on my C50......actually 2.75in and that was all it would take without changing the throttle cables.

They were a pain to get on and adjusted just right, but once there it was great. Apparently it is a great idea, Harley started putting the same thing as stock equipment on one of their bikes.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the 3in extensions on my C50......actually 2.75in and that was all it would take without changing the throttle cables.

They were a pain to get on and adjusted just right, but once there it was great. Apparently it is a great idea, Harley started putting the same thing as stock equipment on one of their bikes.
I am looking at the 2 inch just so my arms are not fill exstended i don't need the hight just a little closer back.
What problems did you have adjusting them?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got my motor guards chaps in yesterday and they didn't fit. They where made to fit a 750 Aero i have a 1100 Spirit with Cobra bars. I have no clue how i got the order wrong. I went back and looked at my order and yup I order the wrong thing. Now hoping the store will exchange them.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eye going to Arkansas to see my Brother and old friends the last week of March first of April.
Right now it's the weather can't get out and spending to much time on line looking at stuff.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hear ya on the too much time on line and spending. I planned on doing a small lift on my trailblazer and some new wheels but that turned into four new helmets for the family, two new Icon jackets for my lady and me, New icon boots,gloves and numerous add-ons for the bike. I have about twenty items coming in the mail and not being able to ride is driving me crazy.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I've just bought a new helmet, put on new saddle bags, crash bars, and new pegs for the crash bars are on there way from Leather up. Now I want small lowers and a back rest, or better yet a Mustang seat with back rest, but they cost$$$
I'm really looking forward to riding again this season after a 14 year layoff.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys i'm right there with y'all just ordered cobra floorboards, ordered crash bar chaps from Sage Brush they are making them to my specs with pockets and just got my sissy bar back pack. HELP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE come on spring.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts