Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys as the title says anyone here sees it? I am a bit slow and I am on season 3 episode 4

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
I started watching it recently, I'm almost caught up... just watched EP1 Season 5 :) Love this show!!

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
who is your fav character? mine is Daryl Dixon
Yep, Daryl is pretty much my favorite now as well and he just keeps getting better. Also digging Carol a lot now, but you're not there yet ;)

Plus I really dig his Triumph chopper in the show, it sounds sexy as hell :) Btw that bike is actually an XS650 frame with an old Triumph Bonneville engine. Norman Reedus is a huge bike fanatic and used to build and repair bikes to put food on the table. I've liked this guy since I first saw him in Boondock Saints.

·
Gone.
17,873 Posts
I loved that show! I cut the cable so I'll have to wait for the current season to come out on DVD or Netflix or something before I watch it though. That and Vikings were about the only two shows I watched regularly.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, Daryl is pretty much my favorite now as well and he just keeps getting better. Also digging Carol a lot now, but you're not there yet ;)

Plus I really dig his Triumph chopper in the show, it sounds sexy as hell :) Btw that bike is actually an XS650 frame with an old Triumph Bonneville engine. Norman Reedus is a huge bike fanatic and used to build and repair bikes to put food on the table. I've liked this guy since I first saw him in Boondock Saints.

Don't spoil it for me as I still have to yet see and indeed his Motorcycle I love it

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Big walking dead fan here!!! As far as Daryl goes, to all you gals out there, I claimed him already, he's mine, back off Jackson!!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yup we're huge Dead fans too!

Lately though IMO the show has become a bit boring because there is no forward momentum at all.. no progress in the plot.

=> How do you think/guess this show will ever end? Either the remaining human population is killed off, or all the zombies die off (ironic, I know)..

Maybe that scientist guy, who did say he was a fake, actually KNEW something, the whole zombie apocalypse was caused by a leaked military experiment? And there does exist some sort of follow-up failsafe method of wiping the zombies out?

·
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye
8,668 Posts
I'm a big fan, as is Donna. As a matter of fact, I'm going to start reading the graphic novels it was based on just after the first of the year.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update I am on Season 4 and I am even loving it more but all I can say about that scientist guy is that he was maybe telling the truth as if you remember when Rick Shot shane in season 2 he became a zombie too I mean shane

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
Yup we're huge Dead fans too!

Lately though IMO the show has become a bit boring because there is no forward momentum at all.. no progress in the plot.

=> How do you think/guess this show will ever end? Either the remaining human population is killed off, or all the zombies die off (ironic, I know)..

Maybe that scientist guy, who did say he was a fake, actually KNEW something, the whole zombie apocalypse was caused by a leaked military experiment? And there does exist some sort of follow-up failsafe method of wiping the zombies out?

DUUUDE... wtf man watch it with the spoilers. I just started season 5 so you just gave something away pretty major!

Btw someone did mention in season 4 that the zombies do starve, just slower than humans. So maybe it's just a question of starving them out. Although doesn't help that for some reason any time someone dies they automatically become a zombie.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you for the link might buy it in the coming future and DanR like you just started watching season 5? like first time and you did not see season 1 or 2 something like that?

·
8,668 Posts
DUUUDE... wtf man watch it with the spoilers. I just started season 5 so you just gave something away pretty major!

Btw someone did mention in season 4 that the zombies do starve, just slower than humans. So maybe it's just a question of starving them out. Although doesn't help that for some reason any time someone dies they automatically become a zombie.
You didn't expect there wouldn't be Walking Dead content, in a Walking Dead thread.

Don't click on the SOA thread.;)

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
You didn't expect there wouldn't be Walking Dead content, in a Walking Dead thread.

Don't click on the SOA thread.;)
You never post spoilers, come on. I've participated in many show threads about walking dead, GOT etc and people still know not to post spoilers from the current season. And if you do, you start your post by stating there's a spoiler alert. Amateurs *walks away muttering incoherently*

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
thank you for the link might buy it in the coming future and DanR like you just started watching season 5? like first time and you did not see season 1 or 2 something like that?
I recently started watching the show on Netflix so in a few weeks I watched up to season 5.

·
8,668 Posts
You never post spoilers, come on. I've participated in many show threads about walking dead, GOT etc and people still know not to post spoilers from the current season. And if you do, you start your post by stating there's a spoiler alert. Amateurs *walks away muttering incoherently*
Sorry, I'm ignorant to the Fanboy rules.:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yeah you're right Dan, & sorry bout that spoiler.. my bad

The thing I mentioned was from a few episodes ago (to me).. I forgot there are other people who might be watching a season or two behind.

Please subtract 1 internet point from my score :( :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts