Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an ad for this on Facebook, and it seems pretty intriguing. I like the simplicity of the display and the ease of taking it off the bike and taking it with you when you stop somewhere, as well as the long battery life. At just over $200 it is a heck of lot cheaper than one of the Garmin Zumo devices made for motorcycles.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By now I thought I would have at least one person comment on this device, but maybe, despite their "user reviews", they really have not sold too many of the devices. I did find reviews from seemingly reputable sources when I Googled the name of the company, so I am surprised that not one member here is among their customers. The biggest limitation I see with this device vs a typical GPS navigation device is that it requires you to have a cellular signal, which can be a problem in some parts of the country. And by having to keep the phone on, battery life in the phone might be a challenge if you cannot hook the phone to a power connection on the bike. Maybe now with this "bump" to the thread I will get some useful input.

Reactions: LawyerBob

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
2,067 Posts
I wonder if it's the same company?

I've got an alignment pit in my shop with bee-line alignment equipment (probably from the 50's-60's).

That clock has had a lot of offers to buy it over the years. It's also been stolen twice (while I worked here ~30 years ago, prior to buying this place). Was found in the apartment building next door, both times.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
A friend plans to use their app on his iPhone, and mount the phone to his bars. If it keeps the display on (and he can see it), he doesn't plan to buy the widget.

·
On The Road Again!
3,638 Posts
I use the "Between My Ears" moto navigation device.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts