Motorcycle Forum banner

181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
7,253 Posts
It depends on how long your legs are not the size of your ass but some of those "Baby got back" black girls with the butts as large as the grand canyon still ride sports bikes, even with 'G' strings which is enough to turn ones stomach:surprise:

All kidding aside, most 600cc sports bikes are pretty small and cramped.:sad:

Sam:nerd:

·
Registered
853 Posts
All kidding aside, most 600cc sports bikes are pretty small and cramped.:sad:
A little late to the posting but...

I was worried about that when I moved from my little 300 to the F4i but, at 5'11" and 210, I was pleasantly surprised to find it more comfortable. Not that I'll be doing any Iron Butts on it but if I stop and stretch my legs every hour or so, I'm good to go!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well yall definitely made me feel good about myself, that's for sure.
6'5-270lbs.. but the best actual sport bike for heavy or tall riders will probably be the hayabusa, but its definitely not a beginner bike

·
Registered
853 Posts
the best actual sport bike for heavy or tall riders will probably be the hayabusa, but its definitely not a beginner bike
Agree! You should post up a short bio in the New Member section and show us what you're riding!

Reactions: Porky

·
Registered
501 Posts
Well yall definitely made me feel good about myself, that's for sure.
6'5-270lbs.. but the best actual sport bike for heavy or tall riders will probably be the hayabusa, but its definitely not a beginner bike
If you haven't checked it out as yet, you may also want to consider a gen 2 ZX14r (2013 or newer). They are pretty comfy and with a slight adjustment are aggressive in the twisties.

·
Registered
312 Posts
yep, also the ZG14 -- little less agressive, but the 08-09 are just fine especially for those who find limited entertainment in techno-gadgetry...

·
Registered
1985 Yamaha Virago 1000
147 Posts
Wow I was 9 years old when this thread was made. Anyways, I sold a lowered r6 to a very large very short strange looking man and he loved the damn thing, he's had multiple r6's. He looks a little ridiculous on it, but hes got enough balls to not give a damn about that.

181 - 187 of 187 Posts