Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey , folks , Jan here ,new guy. I am in need of a shift-shaft-oil seal ( P.N.09285-12006. for a 2009 c-50. Who is the "go-to" supplier for these bikes? This is the only thing keeping me off the bike ! Help , please ! Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright , the bike is back in the garage, Full tune up, all fluids , valves adjusted,I think it's ready for spring to get here !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
handlebar set back?

Since I am pretty short , I feel like I lean a little too far forward while cruising , think this may be pretty stressful on my lower back. What is available to set back my handlebars a couple inches without having to use new cables and lines? I like the feel of the stock bars , just think I could be a little more up right if they are set back a little. Any suggestions? Thanks , Jan

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the reply. The bars are rotated pretty low now , just miss the tank ,but feel good on my wrists , wouldn't bring them up higher ruin that? I'm not really sure what I need here , or if the sore back is just a fact of riding life for an old fart like me !

·
Gone.
17,873 Posts
Yoga.

And they do make extended risers and all sorts of products like that, but you'll be limited as to how far you can move the bars without having to swap out cables. On most bikes you can get away with an inch or so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts