Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I just joined the forum. I'm an amateur picker up in Canada and buy & sell antiques, vintage items, collectibles, etc. I'm not a motorcycle enthusiast per se but I do have a number of customers who are into vintage motorcycles, parts, etc. I've picked up some vintage motorcycle lights, etc. in the past and hope to find more stuff in the future. I picked up a vintage motor a while back and thought this forum would be a good source of information (for the motor and for anything else I may come across in the future). Look forward to hearing from knowledgeable people when I start to post!

The_Amateur

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I just joined the forum. I'm an amateur picker up in Canada and buy & sell antiques, vintage items, collectibles, etc. I'm not a motorcycle enthusiast per se but I do have a number of customers who are into vintage motorcycles, parts, etc. I've picked up some vintage motorcycle lights, etc. in the past and hope to find more stuff in the future. I picked up a vintage motor a while back and thought this forum would be a good source of information (for the motor and for anything else I may come across in the future). Look forward to hearing from knowledgeable people when I start to post!

The_Amateur
Welcome from East Tennessee!
Do you watch the TV show American Pickers? If you do they have a store nearby in Nashville,Tennessee!
Regrads
Ed

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I like watching American Pickers! We had our own Canadian Pickers show up here for a while but it's off the air now. It was kind of boring anyway. I like American Pickers a lot more. Never know what you're going to find out there when you're on the hunt! I'll be sharing a pretty cool find in the "other motorcycle brands" section soon!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Yep, I like watching American Pickers! We had our own Canadian Pickers show up here for a while but it's off the air now. It was kind of boring anyway. I like American Pickers a lot more. Never know what you're going to find out there when you're on the hunt! I'll be sharing a pretty cool find in the "other motorcycle brands" section soon!

Looking forward to it!!
Ed

·
American Legion Rider
23,610 Posts
The folks here have impressed me several times by being able to identify a bike or part from a picture. So.....

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
WA you're sure welcome in my book!
I have 2 old Yahmys that require special parts....hope you are a yahlover too.

poor old girls... having to beg for old used parts... kind of sad...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts