Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for having me. I've been riding since around 1966 or so. Started out, like most people my age on an old Knucklehead. Stayed with Harleys until around 79 when I discovered Goldwings. Still have a 94, but my primary ride is now a VTX 1800R. As my name implies, I'm hooked on sidecars. We bought the first one because my son was too small for the passenger seat. Currently putting together my 10th, I believe. Here's a few of our past ones. I ride mostly alone, and pretty much in Wisconsin and nearby states.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Photograph

·
American Legion Rider
26,024 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD the site, and...

We have a few sidecar members here so the more the merrier.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,543 Posts
wecome to the forum

·
On The Road Again!
4,207 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Nice collection of sidecars. (I assume that you don't still own all of them. LOL!!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum!
Nice collection of sidecars. (I assume that you don't still own all of them. LOL!!)
No, they've all gone on to other riders. Although, they sometimes seem to breed in my garage. Currently having John Dennis at Sidecars Unlimited mounting my Ural car to my VTX 1800. I've just gotten too old and tired to do this one myself. The red and white one is mine. The black one was pretty well rusted out so I made a guy a great deal on it. The purple body belongs to my son. He's planning to mount it to an older Wing to haul his dogs in it.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Colorado. I like the picture of the bike in the snow bet the side car really helped out there.
That wasn't my favorite snowmobile. This was. The lady who took this photo flagged me down, checking her mail. She asked if I'd wait for her to get her camera as her husband didn't believe some nut came by every afternoon on a motorcycle. She emailed me a copy. :)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Snow Motorcycle

Reactions: farmer bill

·
Ace Tuner
3,555 Posts
Welcome from Texas. :)

I used to know a guy that rode a dealership owned Wing with a sidecar. One day the dealership sold the sidecar off the Wing.
After work riding the Wing home the guy forgot to put his foot down at a stoplight. :giggle: Oops.

Glad to have you Mike,
S F

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for having me. I've been riding since around 1966 or so. Started out, like most people my age on an old Knucklehead. Stayed with Harleys until around 79 when I discovered Goldwings. Still have a 94, but my primary ride is now a VTX 1800R. As my name implies, I'm hooked on sidecars. We bought the first one because my son was too small for the passenger seat. Currently putting together my 10th, I believe. Here's a few of our past ones. I ride mostly alone, and pretty much in Wisconsin and nearby states. View attachment 70661
Welcome to group. Car locks like Russian Ural bike. Copy of BMW.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, it's a Ural attached to a Honda Valkyrie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts