Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd start our precense on the forum with a big hello in the newbie section. My name is Vanessa Zaroor and I am the director of marketing for a company called Advantage PressurePro - hence my username. We recently launched our new motorcycle TPMS product which allows riders to receive real time tire pressure monitoring readings while parked or on the road and to receive alerts to low pressure situations; helping keep you safe on the road while adding savings to tire life and maintenance.

Since the PressurePro Motorcycle Monitors are now on the market, I get to actually spend time at work talking and conversing with riders - which is great for me - as I also ride.

So, on to me personally. My boyfriend and I purchased our first bike 2 years ago now. It is a 2002 Honda Shadow Sabre (1100) and we both loved riding so much that we got to fighting over riding time - as riding as a passenger just wasn't working for me. :) That prompted me to buy my 'new' baby, a 2002 Yamaha V-Start Custom (1100). She's all slammed down, blacked and chromed out and fits me perfectly.

That's me and my rides in a nut shell.

I'll be on here off and on both for personal use and to also provide any information to forum members about motorcycle TPMS options and more!

Safe travels,
Vanessa

C

·
0 Posts
If you are here to talk motorcycles and contribute to this community you are welcome and welcome to stay.

However if your sole purpose is marketing and to "provide any information to forum members about motorcycle TPMS options" perhaps you need to find another forum more suited to you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry, I have read all of the forum rules and have actually written to the admin about my situation and never received anything back or saw anything stating I shouldn't be open to who I was - which is why I was straight right up front about who I was as anyone who looked up my name (if I just used this for personal use) would see that I was also with PressurePro in addition to my personal use of the forum.

I am sorry to offend you.

Most forums that I am on, since I am very open about who I am and don't try to leverage the forum for sales, ask me to actually help be their 'expert' on TPMS questions as it is a growing subject for motorcyclist right now and I can provide answers and support to their member. If you'd prefer that I in no way act in that for your forum, I'd be happy to oblige.

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Again, if you want to contribute to the forum, great, but the first post I see advertising your product and your stay here will be short. Welcome to the forum, hope you can stick around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts