Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm just another new guy, working my life away hoping that someday I can retire before my body falls apart to the point i can't ride anymore. At least that's been on my mind way too much lately...
I'm from the northeast, New Hampshire, to be exact. But after doing 22 years in Uncle Sams Misguided Children, I settled in New Mexico. I like the mild seasons here, and the fact that I can ride all year round sounded pretty dang good to me, at the time.
I've got a few bikes, DR650 for desert riding, a few Buells to carve the corners with, a Hardley to look pretty at the bar with, a Beemer R1200RS so I can sport around with that crowd, and lastly, my beast, a KTM 1290 SAS. Great bike, hauls ass, rides nice, and so far been troublefree. I like that!
I like riding everywhere, in the dirt, on the pavement, cross country in the dirt, cross country on touring bikes or sport bikes, or whatever I have available when the time comes.
I've done some stupid crap, and will probably do more stupid crap. The more I learn, the more I forget, go figure...

Well, have i bored you yet? If not we just might get along ;-)
Here, hold my beer...

Bart

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
2,009 Posts
Welcome from Kansas, Bart!

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
13,660 Posts
Do you like crayons Bart? Welcome aboard and thank you for your service.

·
American Legion Rider
22,825 Posts
WELCOME ON BOARD, and...

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us😁

1 - 5 of 5 Posts