Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old Shool Motorcycle guy - Been riding 50 plus years - have owned over 50 bikes - Have 6 in the stable right now - Lots of pix's on my site

On my site you will see my latest project - It's a 1964 Honda 305 Chopper - I have known this bike for 48 years - Han't seen the bike in almost that long - few nights ago a guy called me & siad Tommy this is Wendell - A voice from the past - He came across my web page when looking for an engraver - After we chatted for a couple of minutes I ask him what ever happen to his old chopper he built - he said Oh it's out in the barb - WHAT! - when I was 16 years old working in my dads gas station, Wendell would cruise by 4 or 5 times a day - Dem - I would have dreams about that bike - I felt it was so cool - Now almost 50 years later I'm talking to the guy who owned it & built it! - Anyway my next statement was - would you consider selling it to me - Well a few days later I have it home - I have a couple other projects I need to get done before I start on the Super hawk - it won't be long -

What to do with it? I was thinking to go ahead & keep it a chopper but restore everything - new paint - re-chrome everything but my friends think I should just soap & water and elbo grease & get it running -

This thing is a piece of history to me - a young mans dream - A piece of history from a different time - These were great years to be growing up for a bike & car guy - so what you guys think - Looking forward hearing from you
I SEE I CAN'T POST LINKS OR PIX'S YET - SO THAT WILL HAVE TO WAIT - TOM

·
Super Moderator
6,326 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts