Motorcycle Forum banner

Age Poll, During 2019 Only

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

· Very Famous Person
10,116 Posts
--

To keep us updated, how about letting everyone know what age you'll be by the end of 2019 (not sure what that is in metric, but give it a go). Me, I'm clocking in at 78.

After you have voted, feel free to add comments in a post. It's always nice to find out how remarkable, or surprising your riding is.

Don't send any money. :devil:

( I, RonK, take full responsibility for this buffoonery.)

--

· Registered
18 Posts
--

To keep us updated, how about letting everyone know what age you'll be by the end of 2019 (not sure what that is in metric, but give it a go).

Feel free to add comments in a post. It's always nice to find out how remarkable, or surprising your riding is.

Don't send any money.

--
66 and retiring in October. I will be riding my 2015 Tiger explorer around the world

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

· Administrator - American Legion Rider - KA5LRS
28,709 Posts
Looks good. Now if those that say they already have done an age poll will realize this one gets a current snapshot in a single year and do it again, it might be of use somehow, to someone, somewhere, sometime.:grin:

· Registered
1,619 Posts
Currently 50, will be turning 51 in July. Hoping to get my CBR F4i to a couple of track days at Summit Point this spring!

Been looking hard at the WR250R or possibly modding a TU250X for some light off-road shenanigans...

· Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
16,684 Posts
Just had my 73rd birthday in December, so at the end of 2019 I will be 74 years young.

Reactions: GatorJoe

· Very Famous Person
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just voted and currently in the majority.
Mrs Snippets and I are 144 together, and 145 when I hit 73 in July. Sneaky way to give Shirley's age without saying so. I realize the younger folks will not be able to figure it out.

UK
--

Hey, don't cut these kids short. They can get to a computer and calculate the numbers. :crying:

--

· Registered
18 Posts
--

To keep us updated, how about letting everyone know what age you'll be by the end of 2019 (not sure what that is in metric, but give it a go).

After you have voted, feel free to add comments in a post. It's always nice to find out how remarkable, or surprising your riding is.

Don't send any money.

--
Where is the vote button? I don't even see how to vote

· Very Famous Person
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where is the vote button? I don't even see how to vote

--

If you are signed on as a member, you will see the poll list with a circle followed by a number range followed by some clever line of creative words--or not.

So first click on the circle corresponding to your age then at the bottom left will be a blue tag saying "Vote Now". Click on that and a pumpkin will drop from the sky and whisk you away to Never-Never Land--or not.

--

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.