I've decided to put my beloved F4i up for sale. Been a great bike for the last 4+ years but am tired of dealing with fairings and would like to find a more upright seating position...

2006 Honda CBR F4i - well ridden (32,xxx miles) and meticulously taken care of - I have full documentation of all mods, accessories, and maintenance! I give full disclosure of the good and the bad. I want the buyer to be happy and know exactly what they are getting!

I am the second owner, purchased 4 years ago with 8,xxx miles on the odo. As you can tell by the current mileage, I've ridden this a lot! Happy to answer any and all questions! Don't need any help selling and price is fairly firm @ $4500, although I'm open to negotiation.

The biggest "bad"? Just had a low side at 20 mph, so right side fairings and exhaust tip are scratched up and the right turn signal needs some help. I have an aftermarket nose fairing that I'll install while repairing the OE one. Frame slider helped mitigate the damage and has been replaced with new. Mechanically, the bike is in Excellent condition.