Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i’m 19 years old looking to get into the World of riding! Also, i live in Denmark, Which means that there aren’t that many forums in Danish that are of same quality as these ones!

·
American Legion Rider
26,080 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Other members do like to know they are welcoming a real person so thanks
for letting us know a little about yourself.:smile: Normally just a few more
posts(count of 3) and the rest of the site will open to you. This is the sites
spambot control. Unfortunately it is needed today. But you have to make 15
posts before you can post pictures. Right or wrong it's considered a privilege
to be able to post pictures. Unless you use Tapatalk which somehow
gets around that restriction.

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us:grin:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Velkommen! Parker din motorcykel og besøg et stykke tid.

I have a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C50 and a new 2019 Kawasaki Z650. What are you riding?

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,550 Posts
Welcome to the mad house.

I have a '07 Yamaha RSTD and a 88 Harley Springer FXSTS

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,161 Posts
Welcome to a great forum:smile_big:

Sam:grin:

·
On The Road Again!
4,221 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Armin.
I'm in New Jersey, USA here.
Currently riding a '99 Goldwing, a '76 Goldwing and a '77 Honda Trail 90.
What do you have?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Offcenter i don’t actually own a bike yet, i just got accepted into University and i Will now work for around 5 months, and then probably try to find a VT 750 S in feburary or march!

SoxOZ the VT 750 S is my Dream bike at this moment!! Yours is so beautiful, what DI you Think about it?

·
Zip
2,529 Posts
Welcome from Ohio, USA, where we might have motorcycle friendly weather 6 months out of the year. I ride a '03 BMW R1150RT. With its wonderful big fairing and windshield I can ride comfortably 8 months.

·
Aussie Cruizer
145 Posts
SoxOZ the VT 750 S is my Dream bike at this moment!! Yours is so beautiful, what DI you Think about it?
Thanks Armin, well I gotta say I love it. I bought it new (VT750C2 Spirit) in 2010 and thought that I might upgrade it after a few years, but found it does everything I want it to do so I don’t have any plans at the moment to change it.
It has enough get up a go for me, super comfortable, especially since fitting a Mustang Seat, some forward controls that I made and modifying the exhaust for a bit of extra noise. Oh, and it’s really great on fuel (24 Km/L – 66Mpg Imp)…

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I’m thinking of getting a Kawasaki z400, because of my long legs, and the Z400 offers a tall Seat which i actually sat on today, not too long ago. It feels really good, i dont feel cramped, and i like the more upright seating position

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.