Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
You might need to be a bit more specific. And it may be a fact to you, but not to others. What does that make it? An opinion. Every so often US members of forums need to bring up the subject of guns. You can do it here, as most members are from the US. So you are confident you have back up. The kind of confidence a gun may provide. On other forums where the US members are not a majority it is common to hear " Piss off Yank, take it to a gun forum "
You will notice none of my comments are about you, or any member personally. Just polite chat. Whereas your comments are directed at me.
UK
As far as I'm concerned we are having a polite chat.

Regardless and respectfully, you just don't get it.

·
Premium Member
7,094 Posts
Take a look at the title of this thread UK. It was about flashlights/torches. It got derailed to this gun chatter as does happen quite often. But I don't think the OP intended to be talking about guns or rights to carry guns. It just happened. (y) (y) (y)
I agree. It started to go off track with post 22. Post 24 prompted me to reply. My post number 30 is pretty harmless IMO. Reworded it might read. It would be nice to live in a place where the need for protection is not an issue. I had expected something like post 32 from RG, or the one above from Vito.
Remember Scot MacKenzie, If your going to San Francisco be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.
Peace. UK

41 - 42 of 42 Posts