Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
With only 500 being made, it would be tough to get one's hands on one of those CCM Bobbers, even if they were being sold here.

Another nice looking machine, along the same lines, is the Jawa Perak, Jawa Perak
These are made by a subsidiary of Mahindra, who has licensed the Jawa name for use in the India market. Jawa of Czech Republic IS exported to the US, but not the Indian Jawas, and they are quite different machines. Can you believe that they sell the Perak, brand new, in India for the equivalent of about $2700. There are also retro styled Jawa and Jawa 42 models available.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Not exactly what I'd want but, once I started looking at it, the eye is kind of drawn from one detail to another. With that 600cc fuel injected engine and a six speed transmission it ought to scoot!

·
On The Road Again!
4,221 Posts
The reason they're so cheap in India is because they're only giving you half a motorcycle!
The whole back end is missing, and it has just a little piece of scrap metal for
a front fender. And it has only one seat! Where does my girl ride?
No thanks.

·
Registered
609 Posts
There are few less-practical designs than a bobber -- but, darn it, I love the way that thing looks! I bet it'd be a lively little showoff-and-fun machine. At times, I've daydreamed seriously about finding a nice Suzuki S40 and giving it the bobber treatment, just for the heck of it...

·
Nightfly
4,605 Posts
We all have varying taste in things we buy. This is not my cup of tea, nor would I ever buy one. I think it's ugly with an F.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.