Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys & Girls

We are a team of bike enthusiasts trying to change the way motorcyclists create and organize road trips.

We want to build a mobile app to help you:
• Connect with other riders to go on a trip with you.
• Find pre-existing or new and interesting routes with useful information like distance, time, road type and so on.
• Create your own routes and share with others.

If you are interested and want to register for launch release, please follow this link: roadmate.us.to

We need your help and support - please spread the word, share advice and join us to make this idea a reality!

Thank You

·
GT250R
44 Posts
Why you asking how much someone is willing to pay monthly on your site? Personally I'd be more concern about building a membership base of which you have none than worrying how much someone is willing to pay for an app that does not even exist. I think its a good idea, but I'm kind of getting a vibe that the company behind it will execute it poorly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is just to see what people are saying and so on. Yeah you are right, it is about execution but part of business execution is having revenue model sorted out or at least drafted, so when you do have members you have an idea of what comes next. The forums (some are more active than others) give us an idea but doesn't necessarily mean that we will charge straight away before having a user base.
In fact, maybe not even charge at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts