Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 10 years, 3 Victory's, 50 states, 20 IBA rides and few coast to coast to coast to coast rides on a Victory its time for something new. It has been fun, a real adventure and I will always have lot of great memories of the bikes and rides.

I bought a Honda CTX 1300 Deluxe. A new adventure begins -

·
American Legion Rider
23,769 Posts
I hope it's as rock solid as your last bike.:thumbsup:

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
Nice looking ride... right in keeping with your style. ;)

As intriguing as your past adventures have been I look forward to the new ones I am certain you will have (and share). :icon_cool:

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
I will sure miss seeing that Vision in your pics! I hope you have many successful rides on your new bike. It will be interesting to hear the comparison after a ride or two. ;)

·
Troublemaker
2,517 Posts
Congrats.

Please take note, it is the cleanest this bike will ever be in it's lifetime! That is great! Enjoy the ride.

·
8,621 Posts
I liked the way this bike feels: Great seat, good leg position and the bars are fantastic. Honda has an accessory taller windscreen that might protect a little better. I'm sure GIVI already has a trunk available.

The engine and trans/ final drive just can't be beat!

Enjoy:biggrin:

Sam:wink:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice looking ride... right in keeping with your style. ;)

As intriguing as your past adventures have been I look forward to the new ones I am certain you will have (and share). :icon_cool:
I like change but apparently I have a limit. :) This and my last 4 bikes have been black.
It does have a style a Vision rider could like.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I liked the way this bike feels: Great seat, good leg position and the bars are fantastic. Honda has an accessory taller windscreen that might protect a little better. I'm sure GIVI already has a trunk available.

The engine and trans/ final drive just can't be beat!

Enjoy:biggrin:

Sam:wink:
Honda also has a trunk, heated grips and a center stand. I will need to add a few things over winter.

I like the sound!

·
8,621 Posts
I read that you can get cruise control also.

Sam;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Being a Vision rider I'd like to hear your reviews of the bike as it compaires to the vision. Looks like a nice bike.

·
Registered
268 Posts
After 10 years, 3 Victory's, 50 states, 20 IBA rides and few coast to coast to coast to coast rides on a Victory its time for something new. It has been fun, a real adventure and I will always have lot of great memories of the bikes and rides.

I bought a Honda CTX 1300 Deluxe. A new adventure begins -

That is really a nice looking bike. I like this style. Too lazy to look it up; give us some stats!

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,420 Posts
Nice looking bike and a steady runner. Not sure it will hold up like the Vision but it should give you good riding. Let us know how it feels in a few months.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Then why have you gotten rid of three of them? :confused:
Life is too short to keep riding the same bike.

I have never kept the same bike for more than three years until the Vision. I had the Vision five years.

No regrets, they were all the right bike at the time.

·
8,621 Posts
Amen Rollin,' I have always subscribed to the same philosophy and it may have been more expensive in the short run but in the long run, I always have something new to ride and not worry about.:p

It's easier to change bikes than new tires:biggrin:

Sam:coffeescreen:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts