Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On one of the new member threads Moni brought up a good question...is there a member from every state here? If you feel comfortable telling us, please declare the state you reside in so we can see if we have the entire US map covered.

Additionally, we have several Canadian members as well as members from all over the world. If you are Canadian, we would love to know your province or territory, and if you are from another country, feel free to own your flag as well!

Also, if someone else lives in your state, please feel free to throw it in again. I think it is an interesting study to find out which states have the highest level of participation.

I will start off...l am from Washington, not D.C. :)

·
Member Map
23,911 Posts
The members map shows every state covered except Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. I'm going to guess that there are members in those states, they just didn't know about the map or wish to add their location.

I know for a fact we have a moderator here from Idaho. :D

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
I'm with Goliath and Porky in Missouri. I know there is at least 1 more active member from Missouri.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The members map shows every state covered except Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. I'm going to guess that there are members in those states, they just didn't know about the map or wish to add their location.

I know for a fact we have a moderator here from Idaho. :D
I believe the new guy, Strom, is from Montana. So that leaves Wyoming.

I need a volunteer...could someone please move to Wyoming? Anyone? No takers?

1 - 20 of 105 Posts