Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I came from florida to visit my cousin in lahore, Pakistan. We always wanted to do a motorcycle trip through the Karakoram mountains to the chinese border. Then a few weeks before my arrival we decided to do it. When I got there we spent a few days looking for a bike, and bought a little honda 125 for about 500 bucks(US). Since we both are in college, we really couldn't afford two, and plus we didn't have that much riding experience either. I only had about a week of practice, and my cousin had few months under his belt. So we embarked on our journey from Islamabad the capital and went all the way to the Pak-China border other wise known as the Khunjerab Pass. We ran into so many different types of people. Luckily we did have a camera and filmed. If your interested I'll post a link below! and yes we fell plenty of times, luckily we didn't get hurt. Share your story as well!

http://vimeo.com/60986661

·
Registered
75 Posts
A truly wonderful video and so unique scenes. This is among the best I have ever seen on any motorcycle forum when it comes to trip reports. Good luck with it and I hope to see more from you in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts