Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a photo from a ride I did with a friend at work with a new Husqvarna Svartpilen (the Dog). A really cool little bike, but I think the ~350 mile round trip to Jefferson NY was about his limit on that small bike. The day was great, and totally pleasant until around noon, where I think I have have burst into flame once or twice. Today is maintenance day, and tomorrow, I'll most likely be going up to Vermont to hope to avoid the heat.

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,442 Posts
In a car I keep going but on a motorcycle I'll whip a U-turn faster than you can blink and go back. Problem with that is I rarely have my camera and completely forget my phone has one. Lame I know but I just don't think of a phone as a camera. Old fart syndrome. I realize some phones have darn good cameras now. I gotta stop and get my lazy butt of the bike and take a few pictures now and then and not just with my camera touring. Try to get into a new habit if you would.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In a car I keep going but on a motorcycle I'll whip a U-turn faster than you can blink and go back. Problem with that is I rarely have my camera and completely forget my phone has one. Lame I know but I just don't think of a phone as a camera. Old fart syndrome. I realize some phones have darn good cameras now. I gotta stop and get my lazy butt of the bike and take a few pictures now and then and not just with my camera touring. Try to get into a new habit if you would.:thumbsup:
I'm with you! I took some pictures today, and all on my iPhone. I had my DSLR with me, but it's way too much work to pull it out of my tailbag. To be fair, it was so hot and muggy that stopping at all make me worry I was going to burst into flame, but sometimes you have to make an effort, I suppose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.