Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Ace Tuner
4,156 Posts
There are no wolves south of Houston that I've heard about.. We have some north of Houston in deep east Texas. These days mountain lions range east to the Louisiana border, maybe further by now. I was blessed to see a mountain lion one time about eight years ago in the woods near-ish Houston. Many people are afraid of them. People I told about the cat asked why I didn't shoot it. They looked at me in confusion when I said I don't eat cat so I don't shoot cat. We have bob cats all over but they do not want humans to see them so I've only seen a few. Strange as it may sound people are even afraid of them too.
I had a red bird dive bomb into my left shoulder one time. I had just slowed to about 60 MPH. I was fine. The bird, not so much.

S F

· Ace Tuner
4,156 Posts
You forgot the feral pigs Semi
Yes, WE GOT THEM! So many that our Governor made it legal to shoot them from helicopters. I met a guy that's truck was totaled when a hog ran into the side of it as he drove on the highway. They're more dangerous than deer around here. Some land owners pay hunters to kill them because they ruin farm land and cattle pastures.

S F

1 - 3 of 3 Posts