Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off hi all. look forward to getting to know u guys.

so I bought this bike not running and got her going but now iv got some questions about some, what I think are vent hoses but may be vacuum hoses.

the location of the ones in question are at the top of the carbs, the gas tank, and the fuel pump.

all of these were not connected to anything when I got the bike. I don't belive that the bike is a calafonia bike as its missing the can, but its possible that the po had removed these.

the question is how do these connect, if the do at all? and how are they supposed to be routed and where to?

I have looked extensively for a good diagram with this information on it but have, as of yet, not been able to locate the info.

just a note, the gas tank has a T-fitting that isn't connected to anything other than the tank

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you

I did end up finding that the carb vents to open air and I'm going to assume for the time being that the others do the same

now I'm dealing with another issue of the rear cylinder isn't firing so I am forced to switch gears for a while. hpfully I can get it on my own but I'm sure ill be bugging u soon with more questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.