Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi anyone know if a motor from a 99 Honda Shadow 1100fir in an 93 Honda Shadow 1100 ??? Plz help

·
American Legion Rider
26,018 Posts
You can make just about anything fit. But if you mean will it be a perfect fit, I bow to those that are more familiar with Hondas

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
It used to be said you can put anything you want, anywhere you want it, if you got a big enough hammer.
Will it fit? Sure it will. The question depends upon your determination. If you can fabricate and have a knack for problem solving, you'll soon be posting photos of your custom ride.
I wish you good luck with the project.

·
Ace Tuner
3,555 Posts
Hi anyone know if a motor from a 99 Honda Shadow 1100fir in an 93 Honda Shadow 1100 ??? Plz help
Straight across fit? That is a six year difference!
Probably not up to, certainly not. Honda is real good about being sure parts swapping from year to year ain't happening. Sometimes they've even changed parts around during the same year models....
I will say it is possible with some models, probably not with a popular model like the Shadow though.

S F

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I have serious doubts it would be a simple remove and replace, but if he's got a cutting torch, welder, grinder, etc, and more determination than what's healthy for most men, it's possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts