Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Visionary
4,634 Posts
Damn!
90 years old and she rode 1800 miles to Sturgis in 3 days at 80 mph on her Harley with her Granddaughter along side her on her own.

I think I have a new hero, and I think I will stop lamenting the fact that I didn't start riding again until I was 50..I still have plenty of years to go.

I bet she does ride cross country at 100!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If she is still riding at 100, imagine the line of bikers she's going to have following her every mile.

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Yeah, she's ruining our tough guy image we worked so hard to get.:D She's a heck of a lady. I hope she makes her goal. I doubt seriously if I'll make to where she is right now. She's an inspiration.:thumbsup:

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Hey Eye, there was a gal some years back that used to ride all over on a Harley with sidecar. Do you remember her? I think Milwaukee has one or more of her rigs on display. I can't remember her name. I wonder if the two ladies ever met each other.

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
I showed this to my granddaughter as a perfect example of what it means to have a 'zest' to enjoy life. :icon_cool:

·
8,606 Posts
God bless her and I hope her dreams reach fruition;)

I knew I wasn't the superior part of CREATION when about 40 years ago a young women just didn't even allow me to win a game of pool. I got like one shot---the break!

My wife can do almost everything better than I can except write her name in the snow;)

I also have always believed that women possess superior intellect to men, unless they are liberal Demoncrats:biggrin: Just Kidding---sorta-kinda.

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Wow!!! She certainly has my respect.

1800 miles in 3 days at age 90. Do you think she needs to be introduced to Rollin?? Sounds like she might be up for a ride with him.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think this is awesome I was at lunch a few weeks back and I got to speaking with a gentleman Id say that was in his early 70's who said he would love to ride but he thinks he's too old, I told him your never too old as long as you have the mental and physical ability.

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
Hey Eye, there was a gal some years back that used to ride all over on a Harley with sidecar. Do you remember her? I think Milwaukee has one or more of her rigs on display. I can't remember her name. I wonder if the two ladies ever met each other.
I think I know who you're talking about but can't exactly recall.

I know there was a woman in the early days of the last century that rode cross country with her mother in a sidecar, but that's not who we're thinking about.

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Nope. I think this one had a pink rig at one time but when I saw her she had a 82 I think. It was the dark brown and tan similar to what they had available recently. I just can't remember her name but she's been honored by Harley.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts