Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my oldman gave me his old spada that he hit roo going 70-80k's, done a fair bit of damage to it but ive been working on it for afew weeks and fixed her up pretty darn good im gonna name her sally the spada ����
The speedometer was almost fully off but where it bolts back on is perfect, so i went and bought a new taco online took about 2weeks to come and the prick doesn't fit. -probably bought the wrong one-

Im wondering if its worth reshaping a bracket for it to fit on, it only needs to stick out another inch or so.. I haven't been able to find one that looks like it fits so im probably gonna give the wreckers a gander.

Not really looking forward to rewiring it back together either!! The front end is a mess just a bunch of wires.. Sorry if this is all over the place haha never mafe a forum post as this is my first one �� any feedback appreciated.
Also if anyone knows if theres any big differences between the 89' taco and other generations that would be a big help

·
Gone
23,907 Posts
I think if you just need a bit more clearance, fabricating a new bracket could be done without too much difficulty. Just make sure it is sturdy enough not to bounce around a lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pulled it apart and its gonna be simple as ����
How do i delete a thread?

·
Gone
23,907 Posts
Better yet, why not stick around and let people know about and see the end result? It may give others who come across your post some good ideas for their own bikes or even help someone in the same situation..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts