For sale is this never installed or used 8-inch Ardmore Light Bar. I bought this 09/2021 for my Burgman which I've since sold. Price on manufacturer's site is $149. Selling for $100 local pickup Cleveland West suburbs or $110 including shipping to any of the lower 48.

Everything included is as-new. Only taken out of box to photograph because I never got around to installing on my newer bike. I've since bought the newer, more expensive, upgraded "Pro" model (ADMORE LIGHT BAR PRO (8″) – AdMore Lighting Inc.) model, which has flashing/hazard light functionality and a mobile app that this one I am selling does not.

If you've been looking at improving the safety of your bike, this is a great step towards that. This has not been registered with manufacturer, so I assume the apply to the new buyer. I will include original receipt with sale.

It is fully compatible with all motorcycles/scooters with 12V electrical systems (including late model BMW, Ducati, Indian, KTM motorcycles).

Manufacturer's site:

My photo gallery of the item (from 09/2021 unboxing):

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

For those considering buying remotely (not in person). I have excelent selling/buying reputation online since early 1990s. For serious inquiries, info can be supplied on a per-request basis.