Hi all- so I've been working on an old 76 Kawasaki 100 for the last month or so, I finally got it to start, but after a quick ride or two around the block (the engine was bogging, and dying continually) and ever since then the bike hasn't started. I used a spark plug tester and was able to get a spark (it shocked me) but there was only a faint orange glow from the tester and no spark coming from the actual plug. The bike runs on a point system, and I figured since the bike was actually able to get up and running it wouldn't be a timing issue with the points- so I looked to the ignition coil and found I was having little resistance coming from the coil. Could this be just a really old ignition coil problem? Or is it potentially a points problem? Or something else entirely?