Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guy’s, i was wondering two things and maybe an opinion of people who can answer both.
I currently own a 2019 breakout wich is my 2nd harley, this may it was supposed to be fully customized to my liking (corona put that on hold so it could be a couple months later, its paid for but transportstion in europa is stopped as borders are closed) I love that bike and i really want to keep it in a good condition as a sort of ‘show’ bike. 192.168.1.254
Since its release i havent been able to get the 2020 lowrider s out of my mind. I live relatively close to my work and drive a dodge challenger srt as my car and we own a jeep cherokee as a family car. Since i use the dodge mainly for work travel it feels kind of 10.0.0.0.1obsolete and im thinking of switching to 1 car and two bikes and buy a lowrider s.
But something inside me tells me its excessive and i should just ride the breakout.
Anybody rocking two bikes for similar reasons? Does the lowriders s ride much more comfortable then a breakout? I love my breakout but i have it for nice weather trips with friends and i can imagine a longer ride isnt great for the back. hotmail.com

·
Registered
2021 CanAm Spyder RT
3,938 Posts
No idea what a "breakout" is. I'd stick to the car as my ride during rainy weather.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts