Motorcycle Forum banner

2019 ride from Florida to Canadian Rockies and beyond

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Gungnir 
#1 ·
Planning a trip in June 2019 to the Canadian Rockies from Florida. Looking for people to join the ride. I’m a rider so 500-700 miles per day are common while traveling to destination. Much more relaxed once in area to be explored. Easy going and flexible. I ride a Suzuki V-Strom DL-1000. I am 67 so not a spring chicken.

#3 ·
If have a route in mind might help to quote it or even better show a map of it .. Can't be sure if the timing would work but planning a Ride to Arkansas possibly in May or June so might ride part of the way with you .. If show a route maybe others could join along your way ..

#4 ·
Well I have no route as yet. I am looking to extend through the Yukon to ride the Dempster road. 400 miles of gravel road one way to the Artic Circle. If someone lives between me and Whitehorse, Yukon Canada I would swing by and we could ride together as far as you are going. I am in Hobe Sound, Fl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.