Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode a bike for about 15 years; I quit riding about 35 years ago. I'm 70 years old and in good health (more in my introduction post).

I'm considering starting riding again, and am considering buying an NC750X. I know this bike is not especially exciting, but I think it might be a good fit for me. I think it has enough power to please me (at least for now); I like the storage compartment this bike provides; I like Hondas. I'm looking for knowledgeable comments on this bike, favorable and unfavorable - especially unfavorable.

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I'll be OK in terms of riding, after my skills have had the rust knocked off; I survived Austin, Texas traffic for several years late 60's and 70's. Even in that time period, Austin was traffic was not nice.

I think the main thing old people riding bikes have going for them is their experience of how quickly things can go wrong in any activity and how sudden injury and death can be.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.