Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, figured I would throw this up in case someone is searching for riding buddies in Montreal. I am looking for someone that I can follow in the morning and evening on the daily commute starting from the east end (RDP) going all the way to the Decarie circle via the 40. I have my apprentice license, so I must be accompanied by someone with their full license ahead of me. Would be looking to ride around 9AM and return around 6PM, but I can play with that schedule. Drop me a note if you're interested and thanks!

Dan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Dan,

I've been toying most of the summer with the idea of getting a bike license, and I'm ready to go ahead with it next year. But as you know, the accompanying rider law in QC will prove to be a pain in the ass, basically 1) how will I find a chance to ride for those 11 months, and 2)it simply sucks that I won't have the freedom to take a bike to wherever I want to go until likely two years from now..

Seeing as your post is 1 year old and by now, you probably have your full 6 license, I wanted to know how you ended up getting by? Where did you finally find an accompanying rider?

Which school did you use and do you recommend? I am leaning toward mtlmottopro or Morty's.

With luck (although you've probably lived in QC long enough to know this is but a dream), the law will be repealed by next year :)

Thanks for your advice!

---Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts