Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I recently was lucky enough to recover my stolen cbr 300r. I got lucky and not much was damaged but I'm missing some parts, fairings especially. I plan on building the bike back up and selling it to later buy a 600. My only problem is identifying the particular parts is a pain, at least in the places I've been looking. Ill attach some pictures, if anyone knows what part numbers or where I can more confidently find my missing pieces I'd really appreciate it! Additionally, my ignition was stolen, should I just by a 30-40 $ ebay set up or spend 300$ from a dealer?

Thank you and lock your stuff up!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Why don't you go to a dealer where they have a 2015 300 I am sure a person of ordinary caring would allow you to look over a 2nd hand 2015 300 to identify the parts you need take along the pics of your bike for comparison, but I know where your at with having a bike stolen from you.

I had my 1976 Z900 stolen early in 1977 I brought it new I was only earning $2/Au per hour back then I had saved like mad and sold my CB500/4 and my car so I could own that bike a current model new, 3 years later the police contacted me saying the motor had been found.
It had been turfed into a lake in Perth they xrayed the stampings as they had filed the No.s off thats how they found me it was not salvable nothing else from the bike was ever found I only hope Kharma got the thieves and they pushed up daisys from then on.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Go to any OEM parts website and they show picture, price and part numbers. Here's one below but there's also Bike bandit and others. Fairings, are listed as cowls.

https://www.ronayers.com/oemparts/l/hon/53bab30ef870022b0c0ae638/2015-cbr300r-2a-parts
Glad to hear you recovered your bike! Try to avoid dealership expenses if at all possible! Use the resource listed above or one like it as it will usually save you quite a bit over what the dealership will charge...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Cinders, that a good idea. Anything I cant find myself ill try that for sure.

Sorry about your Z900, people with bikes put a lot of trust in our community's. Unfortunately, there are a lot of bad apples that have it out for us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts