Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful touring bike. Plenty of power. Very comfortable. 8100 miles. Last service at 7600 miles with new tires. Always garaged. Topcase included. Perfect condition. Title in hand. $16000 obo. Email at [email protected].

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,161 Posts
Thank you for stopping by to sell something:surprise:

Welcome to the forum:smile_big:

Sam:nerd:

·
Registered
110 Posts
How Long?

Just a question I need to find an answer to.
If I were looking to sell a motorcycle and see a Forum that specializes in all varieties of bikes.
I see that there is a section of the site that deals in the Brand of motorcycle that I have.
I find a Classified section that welcomes me to advertise my bike for sale.
What is the number of posts I should amass before I am welcomed to place an ad that offers my Bike for Sale?
There seems to be some issues with Premature Ejaculation that raises the Ire of some members here.
I am not a fan of the Big Wet Spot that irritates any inbedded Members.
Please post the proper road map that would make an agreeable arrangement to set up a Motorcycle for Sale.
77/7

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,161 Posts
Just don't lay in the wet spot:grin:

Sam:nerd:

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Just a question I need to find an answer to.
If I were looking to sell a motorcycle and see a Forum that specializes in all varieties of bikes.
I see that there is a section of the site that deals in the Brand of motorcycle that I have.
I find a Classified section that welcomes me to advertise my bike for sale.
What is the number of posts I should amass before I am welcomed to place an ad that offers my Bike for Sale?
There seems to be some issues with Premature Ejaculation that raises the Ire of some members here.
I am not a fan of the Big Wet Spot that irritates any inbedded Members.
Please post the proper road map that would make an agreeable arrangement to set up a Motorcycle for Sale.
77/7
There is a classified section that requires 15 posts (I think) to be able to access. That is the proper avenue to go through.

We have seen hundreds, if not thousands, of people come along that have no interest in being part of this community, like this seller. They are not interested in contributing to this community. The minute they sell that bike we will never see them again. This site has something like a hundred thousand members and like 137 regular contributors.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Those are Huge numbers

I have been a contributing member for a short time now and have counted less than 3 dozen contributing members.
I was curious as to how many members were taking part in this site.
Looked at the Home page and all other divisions at the top of the Page and could find no count of active members anywhere.
Where could I find that Information to satisfy my mind.
I am logging into this site every day and do find some of the offered Posts very informative.
I will continue to scan this site and hope to become a positive piece of the Motorcycle.com Forum.
Thanks for having Me.
77/7

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.