Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
8,507 Posts
Yes they are and I know I'm going to be sad when it goes. But then I have been sad when every bike I have sold (well except for the FJR), but I'll get over it, maybe!
I am seriously thinking of selling all the older Yamahas. I had considered selling the SV1000S but they do not fetch much $$, and I would have to pay a lot more for something more modern, that I would not like.
I could make a long list of bikes that I sold that I would still like to have. 68 Dunstall Norton, older 650 BSA, TL250 Honda, 250 CanAm. Just thunked. Rickman 125 dirt bike. UK

· Premium Member
8,507 Posts
@Unkle Krusty you have had some nice ones. I think the SV1000S is a really nice bike. There are a whole lot of bikes I think are nice, the problem is I haven't the wallet or the space to have them all.
All of those bikes I mentioned have stories to tell.
The SV1000S has the lumpiest engine of my bunch. The SV650 is much smoother. My one, two, three and four cylinder bikes are smoother. But I wanted a big Vtwin. Never had one. It is like a half price Ducati, not as quick as the more modern 4 cylinder bikes, but plenty fast enough. UK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.