Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Yamaha Fz6r, 2006 Suzuki Gsxr600, 2018 Yamaha Mt09, 2018 Yamaha Mt10, 2018 Indian Scout, R6
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site requires you introduce yourself as one of your first few posts so people know you are serious and not a hit and run type poster. Introductions found here ... https://www.motorcycleforum.com/forums/new-member-introductions.305/ Post opened/intro
I bought the monster 696 for my gf, a few days ago she dropped the bike on the left side I have to replace the clutch with CNC clutch also the brake lever to match with the clutch. I realized the brake light was on all the time, hit the rear brake nothing, front brake nothing no click sound. I removed the front brake lever and I pressed the little thing (Pic 1) which make
the click sound, the brake light off. I think the tail light working in reversed order, front and rear no longer engaged brake light. Please help me

·
Registered
2013 Yamaha Fz6r, 2006 Suzuki Gsxr600, 2018 Yamaha Mt09, 2018 Yamaha Mt10, 2018 Indian Scout, R6
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sorry I don't know how to delete this post. I found out the problem the 5mm plastic thing between the brake and microswitch fell out I found it and put it back when it belong bam done.

·
Shadow Moderator
1,613 Posts
We don't want you to delete your post. When you've found the solution too your problem and told us about it, that can be helpful to someone else in the future who encounters the same problem. Thanks for letting us know how you fixed it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We don't want you to delete your post. When you've found the solution too your problem and told us about it, that can be helpful to someone else in the future who encounters the same problem. Thanks for letting us know how you fixed it!
Oh I hope it helps someone else :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts