Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make custom motorcycle seats, most from existing pans.
The also have an exceptional gel installion service, at the pan level, NOT under the upholstery.
The most of what I am seeing is 2007 and 2008 Sportster's, OMG they are the hardest seats and I cannot believe that Harley has skimped on the seats.
We also alter for comfort and can shave down to give you more leg length.
We have a you tube video about it and we love making people more comfortable on their seats, especially those sportys!
I love this forum and I am having a good time, we are cutting the frame of an 89 sporty, making it a drop seat with a 200 tire, another week or so and I will post some pics, its a rigid with a softail swingarm, just wild, can't wait to show you guys.
Paulette

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sportster Seats

What do u charge? I've got a Sportster 2 up and a solo seat that I'd love to have customized.
Its only $125 to open up seat, replace foam at the pan level with gel, NOT under the upholstery and then make adjustments according to how you are not seated correctly, all the info is on the site, we are getting incredible reviews.
Only a 48 hour turnaround and we will telephone consult you about your position etc. You can use google checkout right on the site and if you use gel99 coupon code you get $25 off which is the cost of your return shipping we charge. We also do custom seat upholstery work you can give a call or contact through the site. 888-983-SEAT
Have a great day, no riding here in MD only rain

M

·
0 Posts
maybe its cuz i havent really been on any other motorcycle, but to me the sportster seat is pretty comofortable. i like it, maybe when i get a different bike imma realize how "hard " it really is lol

M

·
0 Posts
ok i rode 70 miles on hills and sharp curves, (lots of counter balancing) my a$$ hurted for a good while after lol. yes, hard seat

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I'll let this thread go (except to close it) but really would advise using the reviews forum or other for sale forums to mention products offered for sale to members. This forum is for Harley riders and enthusiasts to discuss their brand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.