Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to clarify right off the bat I do not have the title for this bike but was legally purchased from tow company as a 'parts bike'. Was in a minor accident that caused a slight bend in front wheel. I have paperwork from tow company. This bike rides as it is now, i ride it up to the gas station 60 mph+ . The bike is as the pictures show now, I have a couple boxes of parts to put back all the finishing touches. I have rear fender (was planning on cutting it down). Motor runs great, just did oil change. new spark plugs K&N air filters and battery. Lowered 2" and has fuel programmer. Clutch has a slight slip if you are on the throttle hard but it could just be adjustment on new cable. Has brand new drive belt and upper controls and clutch cable. Bike needs some wiring finished up to be street legal.

I was planning on finishing it up and applying for custom title but I am building a shop and dont have the time or money for it right now. If have any further questions and want specific pictures text number below

$2000 cash, just put over $700 in new parts so no low ballers
No trades unless airboat parts

Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,300 Posts
You might have an easier time selling if you get a title first and also list your general location

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to finish the bike for inspection to apply for title and I just don't have the time. Sorry location is Jupiter,FL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts