Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Visionary
4,782 Posts
Here we go...
1) My favorite place to eat pub food is Enzo's.
It looks like just a pizza joint but it's actually 3 connected storefronts, the pizza joint, the pub, and the Italian restaurant. The pub has a great bar with a bunch of local brews on tap and the best buffalo wings in the area. My 2008 Vision is parked next to Candy's Chieftain outside the pub door.
IMG_2699.JPG

2) The local Indian and Victory shop is Rollin Fast cycle sports. It's a family run dealership, really nice people and they support 2 Indian riders groups and a Victory group as well. My 2011 Kingpin is parked on the road out front.
IMG_2831.JPG

3) I usually fill up on the way home from work at this BP. Nothing special, it's convenient and since gas is cheaper in NJ I always fill up before I cross back into PA.
IMG_2689.JPG

4) This is where I cross the Delaware river twice a day, I have 2 choices, the Free bridge (which is free), or the Memorial bridge (which has a toll.) These pictures were taken without moving the bike, I just looked one way and the other while parked at the Phillipsburg, NJ boat launch ramp. The bonus shot of the free bridge was the other night, more or less the same spot.

IMG_2839.JPG IMG_2843.JPG IMG_2705.JPG

5) My Kingpin is parked at the boat launch area at Spruce Run reservoir.
IMG_2819.JPG

6) My bike parked at a trailhead, I love hiking.
IMG_2825.JPG

7) My bikes with the love of my life, my muse, my riding partner, and the reason I got back into motorcycling after a 25 year break, my wife Candy. One of her bikes is in the picture too, she just got home from work and parked it. I asked her to sit on my Kingpin for the picture...
IMG_2851.JPG IMG_2850.JPG

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Here we go...
1) My favorite place to eat pub food is Enzo's.
It looks like just a pizza joint but it's actually 3 connected storefronts, the pizza joint, the pub, and the Italian restaurant. The pub has a great bar with a bunch of local brews on tap and the best buffalo wings in the area. My 2008 Vision is parked next to Candy's Chieftain outside the pub door.
View attachment 67217

2) The local Indian and Victory shop is Rollin Fast cycle sports. It's a family run dealership, really nice people and they support 2 Indian riders groups and a Victory group as well. My 2011 Kingpin is parked on the road out front.
View attachment 67218

3) I usually fill up on the way home from work at this BP. Nothing special, it's convenient and since gas is cheaper in NJ I always fill up before I cross back into PA.
View attachment 67221

4) This is where I cross the Delaware river twice a day, I have 2 choices, the Free bridge (which is free), or the Memorial bridge (which has a toll.) These pictures were taken without moving the bike, I just looked one way and the other while parked at the Phillipsburg, NJ boat launch ramp. The bonus shot of the free bridge was the other night, more or less the same spot.

View attachment 67224 View attachment 67225 View attachment 67223

5) My Kingpin is parked at the boat launch area at Spruce Run reservoir.
View attachment 67226

6) My bike parked at a trailhead, I love hiking.
View attachment 67227

7) My bikes with the love of my life, my muse, my riding partner, and the reason I got back into motorcycling after a 25 year break, my wife Candy. One of her bikes is in the picture too, she just got home from work and parked it. I asked her to sit on my Kingpin for the picture...
View attachment 67229 View attachment 67228
Awesome job Mike!!!

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
We had rain this week which got in the way of finishing. I still have 3 or 4 more photos to go. I'm wondering if others are in the same boat and should we extend it another week? Or shall I just post what I have?

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Sounds like Fun!

I must warn you Scott that I only eat "Chicken fried Spotted Owl" when I travel in the PNW, with 4 eggs over easy, Hash Browns light, strong LOGGER Coffee and 4 pieces of Sourdough toast!(y)

After a Demoncrat President shut down a million plus logging jobs to supposedly save the 'Spotted Owl,' many restaurants in the affected States, had signs in their windows advertising their 'Spotted Owl' Specials!:cool:

My Dear Friend, Rush Limbaugh (RIP) said He'd never seen a 'Spotted Owl' that didn't have enough sense to fly to another TREE if theirs was felled. 😁

You will know my Pictures are current because they will be of me and my 'land barge,' the new BLUE Spyder!

Sam

View attachment 66175
I hate to say it Sam, but the Spotted Owl thing happened while Reagan was president. I was a 9th grader, 1986 I think. My dad had a bumper sticker that read, "Due to the shortage of wood and paper products, please wipe your ass on a spotted owl."

·
Visionary
4,782 Posts
We had rain this week which got in the way of finishing. I still have 3 or 4 more photos to go. I'm wondering if others are in the same boat and should we extend it another week? Or shall I just post what I have?
Extend it..

41 - 47 of 47 Posts