Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 99 GW is in extremely good condition, the miles have not hurt the way this thing looks or performs. 2017 voyager trike kit with optional 15 inch wheels and tires ha less than 500 miles on it. My hope is to find a buyer for the whole unit. The bike has 102,000 miles on it and runs/handles great! It is not all marked up or rusted. Appearance wise it does not look like a cycle with that many miles. The cycle had new tires last year with less than 1000 miles on them and of course the trike tires are new. I just change the oil and filter and replaced the brake and clutch fluids.

I want $6500 for the whole unit but I will sell the bike and trike separate if anyone is interested. $4500 for the bike and $2500 for the trike (was $4000 new in Sep ‘17).

I am located in Harrisburg Pennsylvania and I’d really rather not ship it. Depending on how far away a buyer is I may be able to meet partway.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.