Motorcycle Forum banner

1999 Cbr 600f4 Issue :(

747 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  tommyvo 
#1 ·
Hello Guys, im having issue with my motorcycle here my story at first it did some miss fired so i left it alone for a week and a half because i order 4 set of spark plugs, then when it came in i change it out and also did a oil change at the same time... But when i put everything back together and was happy to go riding again but it didnt start :(, so i thought it be my battery so i check its full charge and everything.... so i click so many time to start it up but all it did was shoot a miss fired sometime.... then i thought it was my fuel pump so i change that out with a aftermarket ... and it did the same thing but one time it work and ran a little bit but when i ride for a little it was jerking BAD. so i left it alone and call a repair shop and it been sitting there for a week again so really didnt ride my bike for a month now :( so i got a phone call from them and said it is the CDI or ECD or whatever u call it was bad..... and i told them are you for sure its the CDI problem.... so my question is should i get a NEW/USD CDI for 400 Dollar and also add 400 due to the stuff they try to fix already but that was not the problem on the Carb they clean out for me ? Help :S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.