Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 33 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Check your main fuse, however from reading you post and I apologies as I skimmed it a bit but your getting a charge of 15-17 volts when your bike is running to the battery, that stinks of a screwed regulator to me which is why you may have blown a fuse, this may of in turn also fried your battery, once you have power on your bike I would suggest looking up a tutorial on YouTube and checking your regulator and battery before anything else and don't ride the bike whilst your sorting this out unless you want to be brought home by a recovery truck.
1 - 1 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.