Hey fells, hopefully someone can help me identify what's wrong with my bike. This morning when I went to start the bike it wouldn't turn over. Had lights and rad fan going (on by manual switch) and the started was acting like it always does, just wouldn't turn over. Got a boost from a buddy and it fired right up. I let it idle for 5mins or so then I took off. A minute down the road and it started sputtering and backfiring (It never backfires while accelerating) then it died mid drive and I had to walk it back to my driveway. After some research suggesting it might be electrical, I went out a few hours later and started poking around. I pulled out a little cylindrical part with a fuse in it and a wiring harness connected to it as well. It was right beside my battery and part of the wiring from the positive lead was going to this "thing". I pulled the wiring harness off and removed the fuse. All looked ok, no corrosion or burnt out fuse. Didn't really find anything so I put it all back together and tried again. This time the bike fired right up. I let it idle for another 5mins, this time opening the throttle to about 2500RPM's for a minute. No indication of sputtering or backfiring, so I shut it off and went in to do some more research, but found nothing. Went out a while later, fired the bike up and took it for a test run, but got the same result, bike sputtered and died as soon as I gave it some gas. My battery is 2 months old and the bike was working perfectly yesterday, no signs of an issue at all. Could something be draining my battery and it's just not charged enough to keep the bike going? Could it be a fuel pump or filter issue? I'm really hoping it's not electrical. All the wiring I can see seems to be in great shape, connecters are all clean, wire enclosures are all clean and not work. I can't find any corrosion on the battery or wire terminals. Can anyone point me to what they think the issue could be? Thanks!!