Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Nathan and I am new to the forum, and slightly new to riding. I have had my 85 Honda Shadow for about a year and a half and I also had an 81 Suzuki GS550 that I fixed up and sold. I am going to college currently for mechanical engineering so hopefully I can get in to the motorcycle development field and I joined the forum so I can learn from those who have experiences that I don't.

·
American Legion Rider
26,362 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Other members do like to know they are welcoming a real person so thanks
for letting us know a little about yourself.:smile: Normally just a few more
posts(count of 3) and the rest of the site will open to you. This is the sites
spambot control. Unfortunately it is needed today. But you have to make 15
posts before you can post pictures. Right or wrong it's considered a privilege
to be able to post pictures. Unless you use Tapatalk which somehow
gets around that restriction.

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us:grin:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome to the forum, HondaRider!

Ahh, Minnesota, the land of a hundred thousand GARAGE KEPT, LOW MILEAGE motorcyles! You lucky man!

A friend of mine was telling me that when his nephew went to work at Polaris as a young engineer a few years back, he got one of those big shiny Indian Chiefs to ride. I don't think my friend knew whether his nephew's employment deal let him purchase at a special rate, or a lease at a special rate, or whether it was a "test vehicle" but he did say that when the nephew subsequently found another job and moved on, the Indian motorcycle was also left behind. You'll have to let us know how that deal works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.