Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out riding the other day perfect weather about 75 degrees out. My bike started to act like it was low on gas (which it was) so i kept riding trying to make it to the gas station about 2 miles out. Then my bike had a problem i noticed where the rpms and gear didnt match the speed i should have been going so i got weirded out and when i was about to stop the bike just outright gave out on me. I pulled over tried to start it and i would only get one click then nothing after that. Then about a minute later white smoke started to come from my airbox so I stopped screwing with it. There was what looked like to be oil on the outside of the top of the side on the engine block. I just did an oil change about a 1000 miles ago and added the 3 liters like it said. I also just adjusted the carb about a week ago if that may help. Just please help or give me any information that you guys may know thank yall and have a nice day...:sad::sad:

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
Interesting. What sort of voltage do you have at the battery?

Can you verify the engine will physically turn? You can either put the bike up on the centerstand and turn the rear wheel with it in second or third gear, or pull one of the side covers and see if you can turn the crankshaft with a wrench. It's easier with the plugs out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts