Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cb650 that doesn't work and I was going to sell it. Though recently half of one of my pipes on my 550 that runs fell off/get takewn off/stolen? I was wondering is the pipes from the 1982 650 would fiut on the 1974 550?

I plan on checking it out tomorrow. thanks.

·
Shantytown Mayor
4,706 Posts
It's probably not a bolt on deal. Measure the pipe diameters and see what you got. If worse comes to worse you can have someone weld it up for you or make it fit. If I can graft a Suzuki GSXR muffler on to a 76 CB750F header I'm certain someone near you can fit up your pipes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. I hope its just pull off the old pipes and put on the new ones. But I could be wrong. I hope its easy and simple. I'll be going to my old house where the bike is tomorrow to check it out. yeah...

·
Registered
2 Posts
okey so as I said im going to customized crop this fuel tank for my fiance's bike. He believes the bike from HD and the Marlboro man, so here is my thought-tell me if its too uhm...well you'll see: I propose to do a hair with Lakota century face paint (hes 1/4 Lakota indian) and behind it, rather than play cards memorializing lost friends, i want to do playing cards represented his 3 daughters. Now here is where the question comes in- Do i do them course of portrait style? Do i do pinup style blues representing them or is that weird? And do i do the cards showing something weighted the girls, like a princess, a wild child, and something else? Is that too feminine? having a princess on a playing midi on your bike? I am just not sure what would be considered a nice way to confiscated them and what would be nothing to get him beat up! hahaha! Any Ideas Men? Maybe one solution is give up my idea and buy a better diy power bank like this alibaba correctness

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,005 Posts
Is it a suprise? If not ask him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts