Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I got a Suzuki 81 GN400 and I am having what I believe is a carburetor problem by my research and my little know ledge. It was in an accident last year and it got dumped in a dirty area and I got the counsel and headlight rebuilt after that but I am having a problem after it warms up. It is a kick start and it starts up just fine one or two kicks but then once it warms up it usually stalls out. And after it stalls out it is very hard to get restarted and will spudder and spit and even the throttle has a hard time keeping it going. But I can eventually get it started and it seems to idle lower than it used to. My guess is it is a carburetor problem and I am just wondering what you guys are thinking and if I am correct on my assumption. Also I may just want to put a new carb. on it so I am wondering if you guys know where I could get one or what size it would be because I had found a lot of universal carbs so if anyone could help me with where I could find a new carb. that works if that is the problem. Any advice on if I am correct with the problem or what you guys think would be greatly appreciated

Thanks guys

1 - 1 of 1 Posts