Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 1980 honda twin star 200 for sale mint condition orgmiles runs great all it needs is a batterie one of are kids borrowed it and never returned the battrie paint is in ex condition, we live in lake county california will beglad to send anyone pic,tires areexclent if you have any questions pleas feel free to call 707-295-1827 thankyou sandy

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,161 Posts
Please post in the "New members introductions" area and include some details about yourself so we may get to know you other than from a first post for sale add:smile_big:

Welcome to the forum:grin:

Sam:nerd:

·
American Legion Rider
26,080 Posts
I second the introduction. Some members just like to know who a person is before replying to posts.

Reactions: Porky

·
Very Famous Person
10,004 Posts
I second the introduction. Some members just like to know who a person is before replying to posts.

--

Do you really think so? Try this. See if what I say makes you trust me:

Hi, I'm Bill and I'm from East Aubry, near Summerville. I've been able to ride a lot more recently as my work at Clydes Dale Retirement Community has eased up due to expanded personnel. As I've been riding bikes all my life, I wanted to start something new. So I have started a small community club that likes to do a weekly ride to one of the nearby commemorative sites. We also help newer riders with tips and demos on riding safely and minor maintenance on their bikes. Some members have bikes they outgrow and need to pass them on, so I'm letting you folks know of some we have that are available. Thanks for taking a look. I'll have to email you photos until I have enough post count to be able post photos on this site. While I've been a member for several years, I just haven't done any actual posting on threads until now.

So now you trust, HC?

--

·
American Legion Rider
26,080 Posts
I wasn't referring to me Ron. And there is no way I'd trust anything you say anyway. ha ha ha :devil: :devil: :devil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.