Motorcycle Forum banner

1979 XS750 Special, in New York

2K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  Unkle Krusty 
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Other members do like to know they are welcoming a real person so thanks
for letting us know a little about yourself.:smile: And I believe you have to make 15
posts before you can post pictures unless you use Tapatalk which
somehow gets around that restriction.

We are friendly here. Well, some of us:grin:

You should have enough posts to now have access to most of the other forums on this site. If you don't, let us know so one of the moderators can look into it. Seems like it does happen occasionally for some unknown reason. But they can get it corrected if that's the case.

I just tried to make a post in the repairs section but was denied or something.
In this country it's easier to buy a gun than to make a post on Motorcycleforum.com
Well I just changed you to the next level that would require just 2 more posts by you normally. See if you can post where you want now. If you can great. If you can't, then I almost have you to that next magical level anyway, so one more post might do it.

If not, then maybe finally you might be the perfect member the admins can investigate to see why members randomly get locked into what I think is an older forum user profile. So let me know and I'll try to get the admins looking into this. Aren't you the lucky one:sad: But please bear with me. I'll be trying and that's all I can do at this point.

I'd love for them to be able to solve this random occurrence with new members. I know it's frustrating enough without having something that should be working, not working. Unfortunately it might start working just with these additional posts so they won't see a thing. That's the frustrating part on this side.:crying:

Guess he wasn't that interested anyway or I did something wrong. Hope that isn't the case.

You could help others by describing what your problems were and what it took to solve them. That would make you one of the better newbies. We all want answers and NOW. But sometimes that just isn't possible. But you could certainly help others if you are of the mind to.

Were you invited here? Do we know you? We are beginning to know you, that's for sure. And you are now dangerously close to getting you first infraction. Hey, progress.

Reactions: jmsmatthewsmith
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.