Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently come into a 1978 Honda CB400A, otherwise known as a Hondamatic. It was a former roommates', and he left it in exchange for rent. He had taken it apart to some extent to affect repairs on it, and apparently went a little too far. It was running the last time I saw it, but know it is damn near completely taken apart and needs more work then I want to put into it. Would make a nice bike project for someone, just not me. I can send pictures, although I don't know it will do much good. As far as I know everything is there, you may just need to replace some of the wiring and obviously put everything back together. If anyone is interested please contact me @ 770-530-3899. I will be moving soon, so would like to find this bike a new home as quickly as possible. Thanks for looking and have a good day.

·
8,224 Posts
Cornfucious say: "One picture worth thousand words."

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
American Legion Rider
22,825 Posts
And a location of bike would be nice too. Rarely is anything near me though.:(

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Area code is foe Atlanta. If that bike is in pieces and no title, we are talking 100 bucks in my area. Hondamatics are not in demand at all.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
78 was an antique in 2013

that means complete restoration...about 4500 if everything is there.
that means that what you need is someone to get it out of there. yep/ I agree that it sounds like a hundredoller no questions asked deal.
and good luck with that cause right now...money is very tight.
I don't know enough to say this stuff but I am kind of upset about the market of even complete restorations... they are hard to sell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts