Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 23 Posts

· Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
4,742 Posts
In Kansas, the state highway patrol used to be the only place to do vehicle inspections, which is required vid the vehicle comes from out if states. Now a days, city PD and county sheriff can do it too.

My ex father in law was Kansas highway patrol, and some vehicles needed a new vin, he had the job of stamping new vin plates and fastening them to such vehicles. This could be a reproduced VIN, from a known VIN, or a completely new VIN.

I'd start there for information.
1 - 1 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.